18 November 2008

Photographic Evidence Part 3

Some photos from Katherine's camera.

Click on them to enlarge.



For about a week in kindergarten, I couldn't wait to become an adult so I could change my name to "Swingset." No joke.



HELLO I MICHAEL THIS BICYCLE



The day Michael's bike was temporarily stolen by the cast of The Fast & The Furious 3.5: Now We Want Bikes, I Guess



Burley's battle damage after getting side-swiped by a truck



A good representation of the Michael & Adam: The Friendship



Burley excited that he finally made it to the Atlantic Ocean



Which is funnier: Michael's tan line or my receding hairline?



Michael is excited, everyone


Am I saluting or looking out to sea? I make a pretty lousy sailor.



oh good we remembered to not leave our bikes on the island


Michael told me that he would be done processing his photos "today." Let's see how quickly I can get them up here.

No comments: