05 November 2008

Photographic Evidence Part 2

Here are a few crappy pictures I took with my crappy camera. The good ones come from Michael's camera, so we'll just have to wait for that.

Click on them to enlarge.



Riding away from the Pacific on Day 1



The "hogs," if they were motorcycles and we were a buncha dudes in mid-life crises



Burley relaxes



Katherine looks back at the mountains that will no longer worry us



Burley teaming up with inclines is not very fun



Waitin' in the shade



Chef Michael chefs open a can so he can chef out some cheffy goodness



hello im a toy



rip scoot ur the joker



Another coversation about how much they hate getting photographed



Katherine rides through some pecan trees



It turns out Texas is kind of big



This might be the best thing I've ever seen written in cement



The difference between Michael and me as photographers



The correct answer is "OO"



Michael uses what he remembers from Magic College to help me take a picture over my shoulder while biking



The ferry off Dauphin Island in Alabama



Some nice bike lanes



Obvious joke!



The sign didn't work as much as talking to people did



The best postcard I've ever taken part in writing



Again, when Michael is able to get all his photos together, I'll post more of those. Be patient.